In today’s energy environment, the ability to store power and use it when required is now a reality. Thanks to distributed energy storage and technological advances, utilities can now navigate economic and environmental challenges with ease. As an example, energy storage can align renewable assets with peak shaving needs. In turn, huge savings are met alongside a strengthened local infrastructure and freedom from an increasingly uncertain energy supply.
Power On, Inc. integrates a variety of technologies to provide a reliable source of power and energy storage for all applications. This includes but is not limited to:
· Batteries: Lithium-Ion / VRA / Flow
· Solar: PV Arrays & Custom Mounting
· Wind, Fuel Cells, Generators (Diesel/Gas)
· Intelligent Charge Controllers
· Environmentally Conditioned Cabinets
· Monitoring Software